FeedMinder for BlackBerry 10
A Twitter and RSS Reader, FeedMinder is an easy way to pull all your feeds together into one Hub on your BlackBerry 10 smart phone.
Learn more about FeedMinder on BlackBerry World and CrackBerry.
- Rich, snappy, native UI combines Photos, Tweets, RSS and Atom articles.
- Without leaving the app, drill-down on Tweets, follow users, view hashtag searches.
- Tweet, Retweet, Reply.
- Share your favorite articles on Facebook, Twitter, Email, BBM and others.
- Hub Notifications, Polling, Active Frames, Priority Hub.
- Configure rules to only be notified of specific topics, friends or feeds so notifications don't become a nuisance.
- Mark-read support, unread counts, mark-tab-read.
- Choose a light or dark theme.
- Search bar filters feeds as fast as you can type.
- Swipe down to refresh all, or pull-to-refresh just the active tab.
- Optional "Reader Mode" strips adverts and makes easy reading.
- Expand items in place to reveal more.
- Full article viewing in app - no more hopping in and out of the browser as with other apps.
- Organize your Twitter and RSS feeds together across any number of configurable tabs to group information in a way that makes sense to you, regardless of source.
- Add RSS and Atom feeds directly from the browser (long press URLs anywhere on the device and share them to FeedMinder)
- Choose from our extensive live Catalog of feeds.
- Enter a web page and we'll scan it for feeds for you.
- Or, perhaps you'll be happy with the default set of subscriptions that cover World News, Sport, Technology, Entertainment, Business and more...
- Native, fluid, not an Android port.